CPPREP4123 Manage tenancy (SA)
CPPREP4123 Manage tenancy
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to manage a tenancy. It includes timely and effective communication with tenant, landlord and other stakeholders and the management of rent payments, arrears, routine inspections, repairs, maintenance, tenancy renewals, rent increases and tenancy agreement breaches.
This unit applies to people currently working in or seeking to work in real estate. State or territory licensing requirements may apply to this unit, which is an elective unit (Residential Property Management) forming part of the qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
At the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- Implement routine property inspections
- Manage request for repairs and maintenance
- Manage additional tenant requests
- Manage tenant compliance with tenancy agreement
- Plan for tenancy agreement renewal
- Manage property condition
Course cost: $155