CPPREP4103 Establish vendor relationships (SA)
CPPREP4103 Establish vendor relationships
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to establish vendor relationships to support property sales, including planning activities to achieve property listings, confirming vendor needs and expectations, preparing and conducting a listing presentation, completing a listing agreement and planning for ongoing communication and records management associated with the vendor relationship.
This unit applies to people currently working in or seeking to work in real estate. State or territory licensing requirements may apply to this unit, which is an elective unit (residential property sales) forming part of the qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
At the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- Explain real estate agency functions and business structure
- Interpret professional practice guidelines
- Explain employment opportunities in the real estate industry
- Examine communication skills
- Identify professional development pathways within real estate
Course cost: $155