Successful completion of this course will provide students with the prescribed training reqirements needed to apply for a sales representative registration with SA Consumer and Business Services (CBS).
Upon completion, students are awarded a Statement of Attainment for the following units of competency:
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work;
- CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4017A Negotiate effectively in property transactions
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4079A Work in the business broking sector
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM5012A Develop a strategic business plan in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM5032A Market the agency
Training and assessment
There is a combination of assessment tasks that require written responses. These include:
- multiple choice questions
- short answer questions
- either 1 or 2 of the following:
- case study
- written demonstration
- workplace project
Students are assessed as 'Competent' or 'Not Yet Competent', based on whether or not they have met the performance criteria for each element specified in the unit of competency they are undertaking. This method of assessment judges performance against a prescribed standard, not against other students.
Assessment of students' work is conducted within approximately 48 hours of submission.
Student support services
We offer one-on-one mentoring for all students. If you are having trouble with a question, please feel welcome to call us (our telephones are answered 24 hours a day).
If you wish to contact one of our assessors directly, please be sure to call during business hours.
We also provide an online chat service which is monitored by our staff during business hours. You can access our chat service by clicking the Can we help you? Chat now! button, located at the bottom-right corner of our site page.
Macdonald Education Pty Ltd (trading as The NSW Real Estate Training College) is committed to protecting the privacy of all our students. When we handle personal information, we act in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Course Cost: $1,295
Create Your Future