CPPREP4105 Sell property (SA)
CPPREP4105 Sell property
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to sell property by methods including private treaty, auction and other negotiations including presenting property for sale, negotiating sales between vendors and buyers, and facilitating completion of contracts.
This unit applies to people currently working in or seeking to work in real estate. State or territory licensing requirements may apply to this unit, which is an elective unit (residential property sales) forming part of the qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
At the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- Prepare property for sale
- Complete property sale by negotiation
- Complete sale of property by auction
- Conclude sale of property
- Evaluate sales process and identify opportunities for future business
Course cost: $155