CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate (SA)
CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to understand the personal and legislative requirements of professional practice in real estate, including an understanding of the business structures, regulatory framework, codes of practice and professional development pathways within real estate.
State or territory licensing requirements may apply to this unit which is a core topic for the qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
At the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- Explain real estate agency functions and business structure
- Interpret professional practice guidelines
- Explain employment opportunities in the real estate industry
- Examine communication skills
- Identify professional development pathways within real estate
Course cost: $155